The website collects three types of information: personal identifiable information, non-personal information, and advertiser information.
· Personally Identifiable Information – this type of information basically refers to the type of information which distinguishes the client personally. Information include: address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. As part of the general policy, clients are required to provide their personal identifiable information for verification of identity.
· Non-Personal Information –as the name implies, this is a type of information which does not personally identify the person. These are data which can be considered anonymous. In some cases, non-personal information may be requested together with personal information. These can include: type of browser used, IP address, internet service provider and other aspects of the client’s online facilities and platforms used. More often, non-personal information is for compatibility assessment.
· Advertiser Information – this type of information may be requested through affiliate sponsors or by non-affiliated third parties. Visits to the site may incur advertisements to come up and the information requested does not necessarily mean that Shaolin Template is liable for it. Clients and users are advised more caution when providing information related to such.
Use of Information
- Personally Identifiable Information – the main purpose of the personal identifiable information is to help Shaolin Template. Basically, the personal identifiable information will be used to confirm and verify members. Through this set of information, members can access their benefits and accounts. The information may also be used for later contact regarding updates on products and services. Shaolin Template may also share your personal information to third parties for collaboration purposes. For instance, credit card processing and other payment procedures may require personal information validation. Customer service documentation also required sufficient personal information. Except as defined specifically, Shaolin Template will keep all personal information with confidentiality and disclosure will not push through unless with client approval.
- Non-Personal Information – non-personal information is mainly used for assessment. There are several ways in which non-personal information is used. These include: analyzing trend, traffic, customer needs and for targeted promotional purposes. Information is also used to help improve the services of Shaolin Template.
Other Uses & Information
We may use any information you provide with email correspondence for documentation and future reference. We may also use personal information to respond back appropriately. We do not encourage putting personal information like passwords, bank account information and social security numbers.
Keeping Your Information Secure
Shaolin Template employs standard security measure to ensure that there won’t be misuse, loss and alteration of information under the company’s control. However, please be reminded that while we implement standard security measure, we do not provide full warranty and security on the information you transmit online. We are not responsible for destruction, theft or illegal disclosure of your personal information during your transmission.
For further concerns you can contact our support team or send us an email to clarify or voice out any issues.
Buy Now Price: $81 $65.00
Any one can buy the template after your purchase